Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

I want to thank all my followers for your support during this last year and I wish you all a wonderful 2012!!!! May it be a fantastic year!!!!

Here is a photo of my most faithful follower, he follows me around everywhere but his favorite time of the day is when I settle down on the couch to do my embroidery.















And from here he can see the neighbors comings and goings, his name is Anakin but most of the time I just call him Ani Boy.


















HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Elga

12 comments:

MelyMel said...

Tantissimi auguri anche a te e questo tesoro!
Mely

Catherine said...

Awwww what a sweetie! HAPPY NEW YEW to you and your faithful friend. :-)

Audra said...

Awwww! I love your couch! Happy/Safe New Year

sandi quance said...

Happy New Year dear Elga!!! All the best of everything to you for 2012.
Thank you for your inspiring blog and thank you also for your kind comments to my blog.

Hugs!

PS Give a hug to your sweet 'Ani'

Daydreamer said...

Happy New Year, Elga!
So sweet to have a loyal follower like that.....
I Love your couch... what a nice place to embroider... no wonder it is his favorite time of day!
Have a Wonderful 2012!

rosanna said...

Happy new Year Elga, best wishes, Rosanna

carmen said...

feliz año nuevo!

Catherine / Mooghiscath said...

Bonne année 2012

otterine said...

Happy New Year! :D

Debora said...

Give Ani Boy a hug (big hug)
and best wishes to you and your family

malu2 said...

Feliz Año 2012, para tí tambien!!!
Te deseo lo mejor!!!
Besos de las Malu´s.

Giac said...

Happy New Year Elga,
Thank you for being such a wonderful follower. It's a pleasure to know you!
All the best for 2012,
Giac