Although I haven't posted much in the last two months that doesn't mean that I have been idle, in fact, I have been very busy.
I have progressed a lot on my french knot rug, 3/4 of it is done. The rug is stitched on 40 count silk gauze using one strand of DMC.
My commission pieces for Natalia are all done, but I will wait until she has received it before I post any pictures of the last piece that I made for her.
I am starting a new project and will post a kind of a tutorial for it over the next few weeks, it will involve furniture making.
Elga
Blackberry Bramble & Blossoms Lesson 3: The Blossoms
-
Welcome back to our current stitch-along here on Needle ‘n Thread, where we
are on Lesson 3: The Blossoms. If …
1 day ago

6 comments:
WONDERFUL !!!!!!!! It's stunning !!!!!
OMG!!!! That rug is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I just love it to bits.
Elga, this rug is the MOST BEAUTIFUL mini rug I have EVER seen! Your work is AMAZING! I am in awe of your tiny knots! And the Design is just GORGEOUS!
Hola Elga, está quedando una maravilla!
Espero con ansias los tutoriales de muebles.
Un abrazo
This is a true inspiration and a labor of love. It's magnificent. :]
This looks so real and amazing. It makes me wanna take of my shoes and tiptoe around on it. Marvelous piece!
Post a Comment