Followers

Friday, March 11, 2011

French Knot Rug

Although I haven't posted much in the last two months that doesn't mean that I have been idle, in fact, I have been very busy.
I have progressed a lot on my french knot rug, 3/4 of it is done. The rug is stitched on 40 count silk gauze using one strand of DMC.

My commission pieces for Natalia are all done, but I will wait until she has received it before I post any pictures of the last piece that I made for her.

I am starting a new project and will post a kind of a tutorial for it over the next few weeks, it will involve furniture making.

Elga

6 comments:

rosanna said...

WONDERFUL !!!!!!!! It's stunning !!!!!

Catherine said...

OMG!!!! That rug is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I just love it to bits.

Daydreamer said...

Elga, this rug is the MOST BEAUTIFUL mini rug I have EVER seen! Your work is AMAZING! I am in awe of your tiny knots! And the Design is just GORGEOUS!

Rosamargarita said...

Hola Elga, está quedando una maravilla!
Espero con ansias los tutoriales de muebles.
Un abrazo

otterine said...

This is a true inspiration and a labor of love. It's magnificent. :]

Debora said...

This looks so real and amazing. It makes me wanna take of my shoes and tiptoe around on it. Marvelous piece!