Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Great News

I have been very quiet lately, I know. First of all I dropped my camera 2 months ago and damaged it beyond use, but yesterday my husband spoiled me with a new one.

The other good news is that I received my passport back from the USA embassy today with a visa valid for 10 years to travel to and from the USA, so I am all set for attending IGMA's Guild School in June this year as a scholarship student. I will be doing Carol Hardy's Tall Clock class and Bill Robertson's hinges class. I am so excited about this wonderful learning oppurtunity.

Afterwards I will visit my brother in Norway, if any of you know of any doll house shops in the Stavanger, Kristiansand and Oslo area please let me know.

Elga

2 comments:

Patty said...

Elga, How exciting for you to be going to Castine for the IGMA school. I was fortunate enough to purchase some of Carol Hardy's work at an estate sale a few years ago and you will be amazed at the quality of her work! Your workshop with her will be brilliant I am sure! Congratulations on the scholarship!!! Everyone raves about the wonderful experience they have at the school!!

rosanna said...

Great news!! I'd love going to Castine but I already know it will never happen :o(( Ask Christel Jensen for shops or Weronica of Crazy4Minis. They are both Norvegian, Christel is a IGMA. Best wishes, Rosanna