Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Introducing a new blog

Today I want to introduce you the blog of Lucy Coles, she does amazing things with thread, knitting needles and a crochet hook.


















Isn't this little doll and her clothes just too adorable?


















And I just love this bear with his blue coat.

Go and check out Lucy's blog at http://evalinarose.blogspot.com/ and have a look at all her pages in the side bar as well, she has a tutorial for making this fantastic little basket.


















Have a great weekend.
Elga

10 comments:

CrisColás said...

It is a lovely blog. Thanks for discovered for us. Kisses

Ilona said...

Hi Elga, what a very lovely nice miniatures Lucy made! I'll go there and see, thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend, Ilona

Fi.P said...

Absolutely divine!

Thanks for sharing.

Fi x

Alexandra said...

Thanx for sharing the nice blog.

By the way, the chairs that you are making are really gorgeous.
You make beautiful things.

Greetings, Alexandra.

Craftland said...

Thank you for sharing.
Hugs from Craftland

Ascension said...

Gracias por el enlace.
besitos ascension

Jennifer said...

Oh, the little doll looks like one of my little parans . I wonder if she does custom work.

Plushpussycat said...

Thank you for the tip! Lucy's blog is wonderful, as is yours. I always enjoy seeing what you're up to on your blog. I'm celebrating 1 year of blogging with 8 miniature giveaways! Welcome, and thanks again for the inspiration! :-) Jennifer

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Thanks so much for the link, Elga -- I can hardly believe my eyes! Such beautiful and charming work :) Off to check it out ...

Lucy Coles said...

Hi Elga,
I wanted to thank you for putting my blog on your blog, it is a very generous thing to do. Have a wonderful trip.
Lucy