Today I want to introduce you the blog of Lucy Coles, she does amazing things with thread, knitting needles and a crochet hook.
Isn't this little doll and her clothes just too adorable?
And I just love this bear with his blue coat.
Go and check out Lucy's blog at http://evalinarose.blogspot.com/ and have a look at all her pages in the side bar as well, she has a tutorial for making this fantastic little basket.
Have a great weekend.
Elga
Blackberry Bramble & Blossoms Lesson 3: The Blossoms
-
Welcome back to our current stitch-along here on Needle ‘n Thread, where we
are on Lesson 3: The Blossoms. If …
1 day ago
10 comments:
It is a lovely blog. Thanks for discovered for us. Kisses
Hi Elga, what a very lovely nice miniatures Lucy made! I'll go there and see, thanks for sharing.
Have a great weekend, Ilona
Absolutely divine!
Thanks for sharing.
Fi x
Thanx for sharing the nice blog.
By the way, the chairs that you are making are really gorgeous.
You make beautiful things.
Greetings, Alexandra.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs from Craftland
Gracias por el enlace.
besitos ascension
Oh, the little doll looks like one of my little parans . I wonder if she does custom work.
Thank you for the tip! Lucy's blog is wonderful, as is yours. I always enjoy seeing what you're up to on your blog. I'm celebrating 1 year of blogging with 8 miniature giveaways! Welcome, and thanks again for the inspiration! :-) Jennifer
Thanks so much for the link, Elga -- I can hardly believe my eyes! Such beautiful and charming work :) Off to check it out ...
Hi Elga,
I wanted to thank you for putting my blog on your blog, it is a very generous thing to do. Have a wonderful trip.
Lucy
Post a Comment