Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Queen Anne Chairs finally at Home



Before I move on to new projects I just wanted to show you the French Knot rug, Queen Anne chairs and the tilt-top candle stand in their permanent home in the dining room of my Victorian dollhouse.



The doors will lead to a conservatory one day that still needs to be built. I made the curtains years ago and the wallpaper is full size paper that my middle brother gave me years ago. I need to still make a dining table and six chairs for the dining room somewhere in the near future.

 Elga

8 comments:

HelenLovesCashmere said...

Hello to you Elga! All your items look beautiful! Best wishes from the UK! :) x

Marie75 said...

What a stunning room !
So impressive.

MelyMel said...

Elga questa sala è così elegante!!
Il tappeto è bellissimo, ma la cosa che più mi colpita sono le tende,belle, imponenti, veramente lussuose.
Baci
MelyG

Daydreamer said...

Elga, your Victorian House is going to be Stunning! Your work is so amazingly detailed!

Anneke said...

I just realized I hadn't commented on this post eventhough I meant to do so! I see you had a wonderfull time in Castine and lovely stops along the way home!
The room is beautifull and your furniture looks right at home in there! I love the vases and the ceiling!

Maria Blanca"AyamontinoMaria" said...

Wow! Are fantastics!!Your work is really detailed!.Congratulations...Hugs

Sandra from Sydney said...

Elga, it is all so beautiful - the chairs and the rug are stitched expertly, the curtains are also professional and the ambience of the room is delightful. The floor, the ceiling and the fireplace - they all show the care and detail that you have put into this room. It is lovely! Hugs, Sandie

Dave Williams said...

Stunning work, you have really taken care of the finest details.
Dave