Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Off to Castine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here are a few photos of all that is going with to Castine, I finished a tilt-top candlestand yesterday that I started a few weeks ago and I quickly built a roombox yesterday and this morning to display the furniture in.



Casey, this one is specially for you, the seats were needle pointed.



The fire screen is also finished.



The screen can slide up and down and stay in position.



The back of the screen.

I am off to the airport in 3 hours, I don't know when I will have internet access again, thanks everybody who send me good wishes for Castine, I appreciate that so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Elga

10 comments:

Marie75 said...

Beautiful Elga, as usual.
I wish you great success in Castine.
Have a nice journey.
xxx

rosanna said...

Gorgeous!!! I am so evoius, I'm green at this moment.But not enought not to wish you all the best at the auction and lots of fun. Keep us informed,minihugs Rosanna

Caseymini said...

Have a good flight, Elga! Thank you for the close up of the chair seats. That also gave a better close up of the carpet. All are beautiful. The fire screen is fantastic!You do the most beautiful work!

Brandy Rose said...

Such a beautiful roombox for being quickly made like that. Great job on all of it!

Patty said...

(((ELGA))) Have a fantastic trip!! I LOVE what you are taking to share. I will be curious to hear about the auction of the fire screen. All of it came out so beautiful!! Take lots of photos!!!!

Debora said...

Have a safe trip!

Toyin O. said...

Great pictures:)

MelyMel said...

Ciao Elga, oggi ho scoperto il tuo blog per caso,curiosando qua e la, e ci tenevo a dirti che i tuoi lavori sono meravigliosi!!Da oggi hai una seguitrice in più !!
Un abbraccio MelyG

Sandra from Sydney said...

Elga, I really envy your ability to do woodwork - you make such lovely items, matched only by your exquisite needlework. Every item is beautiful and the roombox sets things off perfectly. Mini hugs Sandie, (Snippets from my Studio)

Diane said...

What beautiful needlework. You have acheived what I am still striving for!
Diane
http://myminiaturesjournal.blogspot.com/