Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Footstool Commission 3

Turned feet in different stages
Completed unpainted footstool






























I have finished turning all the feet for the footstools, it was the first time that I used a lathe so that was quite a learning curve, but I must say that once I got the hang of it I really enjoyed it. The feet are all glued in now and I have started painting them, so they should be finished soon, I have also started to petit point a cover for one of the square stools.

3 comments:

Blue Kitty Miniatures said...

I love all your work. You are very talented.

elly in amsterdam said...

Great work Elga!!! I will look forward to see how it will be developing.
Cheers,
Elly

Miniatures by Natalia said...

Elga, it looks awesome! Can't wait to get it! Natalia, scarletsailsminiatures